Shine Wedding Invitations
The wedding planning process was so much fun and overwhelming all at the same time! There is a strict timeline when it comes to getting out your Save the Dates, Invitations and Thank you cards. We chose to use Shine Wedding Invitations to help make this process more seamless. Shine Wedding Invitations worked one on one with us by sending proofs based on our design template that we wanted. Shine Wedding helped us with wording and information necessary to inform our guests for Day of Events.
SHINE WEDDING INVITATION STEPS:
- Receive a sample in the mail of templates to choose from
- Shop by collection: We chose the Natalie Wedding Invitations and added the Vellum Jackets and Wax seals to our invitations. We did the Natalie collection for everything including- ceremony pamphlets, place cards and menus
- Any add on accessories–such as menus, table numbers, placards, welcome signs etc.
- Once a style is chosen you will Build, Personalize, and Proof.
- Build: Choose from paper types, envelope style, total number needed, custom stamp design and what the cost will be. We really played around in the build section in order to give us what we wanted for the price that we wanted to stay within for our budget.
- Personalize: This was the hard part for us to decide on was wording and how to make the invitations our own. If your wedding is more formal this is where you will set the tone. Our wedding was black tie so we made sure to include this on the invitation. Shine Wedding was great to work with when it came to making sure we had all the information necessary.
- Proof: Wow! Did we so appreciate the attention to detail from Shine Wedding Invitations. Without them we would have had many errors without spell check:) We were so lucky to partner one on one with a designer from the team to make our wedding suites come to life!
- The turn around time was very quick! Make sure you tell them when you event is so that you can send out the invitations in a timely matter. There were so many add-ons for personalization through shine and I loved being able to have so much control with the design and assembly of the cards. From the custom stamps to the vellum envelopes we couldn’t have done it without you Shine Wedding!